COVID-19 Update: April 18, 2022
Federal Court Ruling in Florida Ends Federal Mask Mandate on Public Transportation
1. Mask-wearing is optional on all MTA buses and in the Transfer Station.
2. Full capacity on buses and in Transfer Station.
3. Restrooms are open and vending machines & drinking fountains in Transfer Station are working.
4. Purchase bus tickets from SmartCard kiosk in Transfer Station, TOKEN TRANSIT, MTA’s mobile ticket app, or with cash — exact change required.
5. MTA’s friendly, professional supervisors available in the Transfer Station & by phone to assist & answer questions.
Phone: (478) 803-2504/2505
Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. & Saturday 6:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
1. The Terminal Station is open.
2. Masks are optional in public areas. However, each office determines their own mask policy.
Please call 711 for Telecommunications Relay Service
Transit supervisors & drivers on duty to answer questions & provide guidance.
More information (478) 803-2504/2505
All MTA Routes are Operating
∙ TEMPERATURE CHECKS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED.
∙ Masks are optional on all MTA buses and in the Transfer Station.
∙ In an abundance of caution, riders are requested to maintain as much physical distance between them and other riders as possible.
Please avoid transit if you are feeling ill.
TRANSIT SUPERVISORS are ON DUTY to ANSWER QUESTIONS & PROVIDE GUIDANCE.
Recent Press Releases
The MTA board gathered for its monthly meeting on Tuesday, September 27 in the Planning & Zoning Conference Room in the Terminal Station.
Thursday, September 15 Check out MTA's new building signage! We're MTA proud! Hanging the signage is not as easy as it appears!
Thank you Paratransit bus operator, Tony Wilson, seen here escorting a Paratransit passenger from the Washington Memorial Library. We appreciate your great service!
Fixed Route - $1.25
Paratransit - $2.50 each way
Purchase a Smart Card from the kiosk in the Transfer Station, or use our Token Transit mobile app on a Smart Phone.
*Note: For cash purchases, riders must present exact fare in coins, no paper currency.
MTA operates 10 routes and never missed a day of service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 10th route, Second Street Corridor, was added in mid-November 2020.
Click below to view MTA's bus routes & the schedule for each route.
Click below for Paratransit information & the MTA disability application.