MTA wishes everyone a Happy & Safe Thanksgiving!
We are grateful for the opportunity to serve Macon-Bibb County and take seriously the trust that is placed in us to provide safe, efficient, and friendly service.
Our favorite way to celebrate Thanksgiving at work is our 3rd annual Gift Card Giveaway. Meet the 2021 fixed route & Paratransit winners! Each winner received a $25 grocery store gift card.
FIXED ROUTE – AM1. Dorothy Ann Ingram: employed at Coliseum/now Piedmont for 30 years on the dietary staff. Rides the Second Street Corridor bus. Sparky, one of our electric buses, takes Ms. Ingram right up to the hospital building! Favorite Thanksgiving foods: banana pudding and potato salad!
2. Lewis Clowers: retired, worked in Bibb County Recreation Department for 41 years and 3 months. Mr. Clowers rides the Ocmulgee and North Highland routes. Favorite Thanksgiving food: turkey wings!
3. Marco Donovan: Rides the North Highland and East Macon buses. Favorite Thanksgiving foods: turkey, dressing and candied yams.
PM4. Tracey Collins: works in childcare at a daycare center with “the babies.” Ms. Collins rides the East Macon and Westgate buses. Her favorite Thanksgiving foods is cornbread dressing with sausage.
5. Brenda Ussery: employed at Fountain of Juice. Ms. Ussery rides Westgate, Houston Road and Vineville routes. Favorite Thanksgiving foods: fried turkey, cornbread dressing & collards.
6. Teresa Warren: rides North Highland, West Macon, and Chambers Road buses. Favorite Thanksgiving foods: ham & dressing.
7. Greg Brice & Ruby Lewis
8. Ronald Morris & Barbara Duncan
9. Cicely Newton & Chinue Kikora
10. Cynthia Rowland & Angelia Salaam
11. Frederick Causey with Angelia Walther & Cooper