September 27, 2021
The Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority (MTA) is accepting bids for LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE SERVICES until the close of business on Friday, October 15, 2021 to maintain all of the following properties:
I. Terminal Station & Transfer Station campus: 200 Cherry Street
II. Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority campus: 2737 Broadway
III. Vacant lot: 520 Fifth Street
IV. Plum on Fifth Street parking lot: 615 Fifth Street
1. Bidders must be an independent contractor, provide own equipment, and complete W-9 documents.
2. Bidders must be bonded and insured.
3. The contract shall be for two (2) years from the date service begins.
4. Either MTA or the landscape company may terminate the contract with at least 30 days notice.
An official walkthrough of the four (4) MTA locations will be held on Tuesday, October 5, AND Wednesday, October 6 at 10:00 a.m. Please choose one of those dates and meet outside the main entrance of the Terminal Station. No RSVP needed.
BIDS & CONTRACT AWARD
• Bids will be evaluated on Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
• Contract will be awarded by Friday, October 22, 2021.
• Contract/work is expected to begin Monday, November 1, 2021 and run through October 31, 2023.
We look forward to speaking with you regarding this year-round contract opportunity.
Chief Financial Officer I Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
William Lee Brown
2737 Broadway I Macon, GA 31206 I Contact Information: (478) 621-7125 or email@example.com
Scope of work attachments are available on request.
It is the policy of the Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority that no person or business shall be excluded from participation, denied benefits of, otherwise discriminated against in relation to the award and performance of any contract or sub0contract on the grounds of race, color, creed, national origin, age, or sex.