MTA is excited about our newest route, the Second Street Corridor. Here’s what you need to know, including all of the stops.
Second Street Corridor Route operates Monday – Friday, no Saturday service on Sparky — 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Begins Monday, November 16, 2020
Duration of Route: Approximately one (1) hour
Distance of Route: Approximately 8 miles
Please remember, MTA bus riders must submit to a temperature check. Masks are mandatory and currently, the maximum number of riders on fixed route buses is 15. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and courtesy. Our goal is to keep you and us safe.
Embark at Terminal Station
1. MLK Blvd. at Cherry Street 2. Poplar Street at Third Street (Dannenberg Lofts) 3. Poplar at Ocmulgee Outfitters
4. Second & Plum Street 5. Second & Pine Street 6. Second & Arch Street 7. Second & Hawthorne Street
8. Second & Hazel Street 9. Bridge Stop (over the bridge between Second Street & Edgewood Avenue, becomes Little Richard Penniman Blvd.) 10. Little Richard Penniman & Edgewood Avenue 11. Nussbaum Avenue & Elizabeth Street
12. Nussbaum & Plant Street 13. Tindall Fields & Tindall Fields Apartments 14. Tindall Senior Towers (circular drive)
15. Plant Street & Mercer University Drive 16. Mercer University Bridge & Stadium Drive
17. Stadium Drive at fountain with steps 18. Stadium Drive & Garden Apartments 19. Emily Myers Welcome Center
20. Coleman Avenue & Adams Street 21. Coleman Avenue & College Street 22. College Street & Oglethorpe Street
23. First Street & Arch Street 24. Hemlock at Luce Heart Center 25. Pine Street & First Street
26. Second Street & Plum Street 27. Second Street & Poplar Street 28. Second Street & Cherry Street
29. Coliseum Drive at Fellowship Drive 30. Front entrance of Coliseum Medical Centers (at ramp)
Disembark at Terminal Station