June 9, 2021
MTA SEEKS FULL-TIME, FIXED ROUTE BUS DRIVERS
Offering recruitment bonuses of $1,500
1. Prospective employee must have CDL license AND passenger (P) endorsement.
2. Must successfully complete 90-day probationary period.
3. Must maintain continuous employment with MTA for one (1) year from hire date.
In case of default, employee forfeits final paycheck, which will be applied toward bonus repayment.
Additional MTA Job Openings
• Familiar with medium-duty diesel vehicles & components
• CDL (commercial driver’s license) • Must pass DOT physical (Dept. of Transportation)
• Must have own hand tools AND reliable transportation
** Salary based on experience — plus great benefit package
2. Bus Washers/Qualifications
• Must be able to work outdoors & enter/exit buses without assistance
• Must work afternoons & evenings
• Valid GA driver’s license • Reliable transportation
** Bus washers earn a minimum of $10 an hour — plus great benefit package
3. COVID Mitigators to Sanitize MTA Buses & Facilities/Qualifications
Temporary Mitigators (approximately one (1) year, 12 workers needed)
• No special skills, MTA provides on-the-job training
• Temporary work — at least 1-year, can lead to a permanent, full-time job
** Mitigators earn $10 an hour, no benefits
Qualifications for Fixed Route Bus Drivers
• New: If a person has or earns a CDL, MTA will train them to earn their “P” endorsement
** Full-time, fixed route bus drivers earn minimum of $15 an hour — plus great benefit package
Qualifications for Paratransit Drivers
• No special license necessary •No bonus program
** Paratransit drivers earn minimum of $12 an hour, plus great benefit package
Excellent Benefit Package for Full-time MTA Employees
Healthcare at very little cost to employee •FREE dental • Excellent 401K