EFFECTIVE MONDAY, JULY 6, 2020
Given the recent surge in COVID-19 cases in Macon-Bibb County & statewide, MTA closes the Terminal Station Monday, July 6 until further notice — except for essential business conducted in offices housed in the building:
• Economic Community Development • Georgia Department of Driver Services • Blake & Pendleton
• Macon-Bibb County Business Development • Macon-Bibb County Planning & Zoning Commission
Terminal Station Procedures
1. All doors are locked except front door.
2. Upon entry, face covering required, affixed to head, covering nose & mouth.
3. Must check in with security guard seated at the door.
4. Terminal Station restrooms are closed.
Transit & Transfer Station Procedures
BUS SERVICE CONTINUES, TRANSFER STATION REMAINS OPEN
1. Exact change required for bus fare.
2. Riders must wear mask/face covering affixed to head, covering both nose & mouth.
3. Riders must submit to temperature check before boarding bus, with temp. under 100.4.
4. Riders must maintain 6-foot distance in Transfer Station.
5. Fixed Route: maximum of 10 riders on bus, maintaining as much distance as possible.
6. Paratransit: maximum of 5 riders, maintaining as much distance as possible.
7. Transfer Station restrooms remain open — one person at a time.
MTA continues to monitor daily Covid-19 cases/hospitalizations/deaths. Our procedures are based on science & an abundance of caution. MTA will relax new procedures when safe to do so.