NOTICE OF FILMING IN TERMINAL STATION
A major motion picture will be filming interior and exterior scenes at the Terminal Station, 200 Cherry Street on Tuesday, October 1 from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
PREPARATION for filming — Sunday, September 29 AND Monday, September 30: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00p.m. daily.
WRAP OUT — Wednesday, October 2 AND Thursday, October 3: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily.
ATTENTION MACON TRANSIT AUTHORITY TENANTS AND RIDERS
• Terminal Station’s main lobby will be CLOSED: Sun., September 29 THROUGH Fri., October 4 at 12:00 p.m.
• A portion of the parking lot on south side of building and a portion of the row of parking spaces along the back of the building will be reserved for production from Sunday, September 29 – Thursday, October 3.
• Sunday, September 29 THROUGH Thursday, October 3, employees who park in the south side parking lot will park in the Wells Fargo parking deck at 440 Mulberry St.
• Production will run a complimentary shuttle van to and from the parking deck for the building’s employees.
• Employees and visitors/guests CAN enter the building at the side/rear entrances.
• The glass door entrance into the 2nd floor on the back of the building may be obstructed for a small portion of the day.
• The MTA and Greyhound buses will be moved from their usual pick-up and drop-off areas on Fifth Street to Poplar Street between Fifth Street & MLK Sunday, September 29 – Tuesday, October 1.
The film crew has a permit for the following ROAD CLOSURES:
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 at 7:00 a.m. THROUGH TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1 at 11:59 p.m.
FIFTH STREET – FULL ROAD CLOSURE between Poplar Street & Mulberry Street Lane.
CHERRY STREET – FULL ROAD CLOSURE between Martin Luther King Jr & Fifth Street.
CHERRY STREET LANE – FULL ROAD CLOSURE between Broadway Lane and 5th Street.
Additionally, the film crew will perform intermittent traffic control with the assistance of local law enforcement at Mulberry Street Lane & Fifth Street, as well as at Poplar Street & Fifth Street.
Intermittent traffic control allows the film crew to hold traffic for up to 2 minutes at a time only.
This is not a full road closure.
To accommodate bus traffic, the film crew has a permit for the following LANE CLOSURE:
Saturday, SEPTEMBER 28: 7:00 a.m. THROUGH Thursday, October 2 at 2:00 p.m.
POPLAR ST – NORTHSIDE LANE & SIDEWALK CLOSURE between FIFTH STREET & MLK.
The scene includes a number of emergency SWAT vehicles and actors.
Additionally, there will be two (2) stunt actors playing snipers on the rooftops of a couple of buildings on Cherry Street. Local law enforcement and dispatchers have been notified. There will be no simulated gunfire.