Terminal Station Rental
The Crown Jewel of Downtown
The Terminal Station was originally constructed in 1916 to be the union station of all 15 railroads operating in Macon at the time. More than 100 arrivals a day were handled through the Macon Terminal during the
1920s and 1930s – the heyday of passenger rail.
A $5 million renovation of the station was completed in 2010. In 2014, the property was transferred to the Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority, which manages tenants and special events. The beautifully restored 14,000 square foot lobby features original marble, gilt molding, and wooden benches. The Terminal Station is a truly unique venue and provides a beautiful setting for weddings & wedding receptions, band parties, fundraisers and any other special gathering.
Click here for more facility pictures
Details & Facility Information
- Decorating may begin at 8 a.m. on the day of your event (or the day before, depending on availability).
- A security officer, host and fire marshal will be furnished an hour before, during the event and an hour after the event.
- Enjoy your event- we do the entire cleanup!
- Tables and Chiavari chairs are provided at no additional cost, set up according to your layout. The facility can accommodate up to 350 seated guests and 600 guest total capacities.
- A special community discount rate is available to non-profit organizations.
- Rates include security officer, host and fire marshal, as well as clean-up. The facility will be available from 8:00am until midnight on the day of the rental. Discounts are available to non-profit organizations.
- To request more information or to check availability please call Mr. Andy Stroud, Marketing Director at 478/731-1370 or email